Users can be exposed to complex multimodal stimuli within immersive virtual worlds to help clinicians assessing and rehabilitating cognitive functions in civilian and military populations.
We provide content for such virtual environments for individuals suffering from neurological disorders. There is a need for clinically validated applications, and IFGCure is at the forefront of providing better neuro-rehabilitation and training to a needy population, as a supplement to traditional therapy. IFGCure will also continue to explore and support academic research where virtual reality systems can significantly improve traditional assessment and intervention approaches for mental and physical health.
IFGCure IS FOCUSED ON VR BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Virtual reality exposure therapy to address Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in our military and veteran populations
- VR therapy for addiction, substance abuse and behavioral modification
- VR therapy to assist in training clinicians or providing new ways for patients to seek help, combining relevant features of virtual humans, immersive environments, intelligent learning systems, and narratives to create resilient training applications that reduce potential stress casualties from traumatic events
- VR training for improving mental and physical health, suicidal prevention, and professional health care education by leveraging technological advancements in simulation training applications
- Product Research and Development (R&D)